AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2014 2nd Year Download on www.bieap.gov.in
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2014 Download on www.bieap.gov.in
The AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket or the Admit Cards 2014 will be available soon on the official website www.bieap.gov.in
Established in 1971, the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh is in charge of regulation and supervision of Intermediate education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Additionally, BIEAP promotes the insight of top-notch education in AP through quality services, support and thorough leadership programs. This board of the state aims at persistent improvement of education. As the board of intermediate education Andhra Pradesh is in charge of regulation and supervision of intermediate education, it administers and executes various activities namely, contriving of different programs, prescribed syllabus, conducting exams, affiliation grant to various colleges, universities, providing support to all the institutes (schools, colleges and universities) within its paradigm.
With March approaching fast, the students enrolled with various institutes in the institutes under the jurisdiction of the board of intermediate education Andhra Pradesh will worried about the examination schedule and the roll numbers. The AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2014 will be soon available on the official website of the board and the aspirants can download the same by following the below mentioned procedure:
- As stated before, the students are supposed to open the official website, they can either CLICK HERE or enter the web address manually.
- Then the candidate is supposed to enter the district in the relevant field.
- Thereafter, the aspirant is supposed to select the name of the school in which he/she is enrolled.
- The fourth step is to select the course type, whether it is vocational or general.
- Then aspirant is supposed to enter his name in the relevant field and click on the submit button.
- Submitting all the valid fields, the aspirant will be navigated to a new webpage where the hall ticket will be displayed. By using the CTRL+S, he can download the same in the form of pdf file.