Bihar SSC Recruitment 2014 bssc.bih.nic.in, 9755 vacancies application form
BSSC Recruitment 2014 apply for 9755 vacancies application form : apply online at bssc.bih.nic.in
- Type of Job: Government type
- Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Service Commission
- Number of the Vacancies: 9755
- Designation: Staff nurse & Hosstess
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd March 2014
- Age Limit: 18 – 42 years
- Selection Process: Written Test and Personal Interview
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Fee: Rs 300/-
- Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
In reference to the recent notification issued by the Bihar Staff Service Commission to fill 9755 vacancies for the designation of Amin, Circle Inspectors & Equivalent Grades, Female Health Worker and Hostess posts. All the candidates who are interested to work in government sector can take benefit of this awesome opportunity offered by Bihar State Service Commission. The Applicants must ensure that they are in-compliant with all the eligibility criteria set by the organization. Thereby, interested and eligible candidates can apply by logging onto the official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in before the last date, i.e. 22nd March 2014.
As mentioned in the notification, there are 9755 vacancies for this recruitment program is being organized by Bihar Staff Selection Commission. These vacancies are further sub-divided at four designations
- Amin : 721 posts
- Circle Inspector & Equivalent Grades : 127 posts
- Female Health Worker : 3930 posts
- Hostess : 4977 posts
Furthermore, the interested applicants are subjected to the eligibility constraints. There are 3 parameters of eligibility.
Age: The BSSC has set minimum and maximum age parameters. The minimum age parameter is fixed for all categories, i.e. 18 years and the maximum age set for both the vacancies are:
- For Amin Posts: 18 years to 37 years
- Female Health worker and Hostess: 21 years to 37 years
The candidates belonging to reserved categories are subjected to various age relaxation rules set by the Government of Bihar.
Education Qualification: The Bihar State service Commission states that the applicant must be atleast 10th passed from a recognized board for Amin posts and Graduate passed for Circle Inspector & Equivalent Grades posts and Diploma in Nursing and Should be registered as ‘A’ Grade Nurse & Midwifery with a state Nursing council for Female Health worker and Hostess.
Citizenship: the applicant must be atleast of Indian Nationality, if applying for any of the vacancies mentioned under this recruitment program.
Application fees :- Also, applicants need to pay a decided amount of application fee. The category-wise application fee for the applicants are mentioned below:
- Unreserved and OBC: Rs 375/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100/-
The candidates can either pay through credit/debit card or internet banking or through State Bank of India fee challan.
The right procedure for applying for posts under the recruitment program are:
- Log into the official website of Bihar State Service Commission, www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Read all the instructions and the eligibility criteria set the organization.
- Only if, fulfil all the eligibility criteria, fill the application form using the online mode.
- The candidates must ensure that all the information entered in the application form are valid and true, else the application may be rejected.
- Thereafter, the candidates shall make the application processing fee with respect to their category. The candidates can download the needful challan from the official website itself.
- Later on, your personal record the candidate must take a printout of the duly filled form.
As it is an authentic job in Bihar Government, many applications will be received, thereby selection of candidates to fill in the 9755 vacancies will be made through a written test followed by a personal interview.
Some important dates for candidates:
- Starting date to online registration : 14th Feb 2014
- Last date for online registration: 22nd March 2014
Advertisement link => Click here
Apply online application form => Click here